How can you help support Phoenix Christian School PreK-8?
Prayer: We readily admit that every aspect of this school belongs to God, and we desire that His will be done in the lives of the staff and the families at Phoenix Christian School PreK-8. Our dependence on prayer is absolute. Each day we look to our Lord for strength, wisdom, patience, love, joy and a heart to fulfill our covenant responsibility. We would be privileged to have you join us as we go before Him.
Financial Support: You may support Phoenix Christian School PreK-8 through direct monetary gifting.
Arizona Christian Education Endowment Fund (ACEEF)
- This organization was formed by PCS PreK-8 community members to raise funds for the advancement of Christian education in Arizona.
- The ACEEF Board of Directors concentrates its efforts on wise management of gifts of property, securities, bequests, life insurance, and other contributions.
- ACEEF | P.O. Box 32902 | Phoenix AZ 85064
- Please contact the school office for more information.
ArizonaChristianSchool Tuition Organization (ACSTO)
- This state organization manages Arizona tax credits.
- According to Arizona state law, a married couple filing taxes jointly can make a donation up to $2012 and receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit against the taxpayer's Arizona state income tax. A single taxpayer can give up to $1006.
- Donation forms can be obtained through the school office or donations made online with ACSTO.
- ACSTO | P.O. Box 6580 | Chandler AZ 85246 | (480)820-0403 www.acsto.com
- PCS PreK-8 is a member of this organization, which advances God's kingdom by providing planned giving and estate planning services, with a goal of helping Christians strengthen support for the ministries that are important to them.
- Please contact the school office if you wish to have more information about Barnabas or set up a meeting with them.
- Barnabas Foundation | 3801 Eagle Nest Drive | Crete, IL 60417 | (888)448-3040 www.barnabasfoundation.com/
- This is a national retailers' program that gives a percentage of your purchases to PCS PreK-8.
- You use gift cards bought through the SCRIP program to shop at retailers of your choice, and the retailer returns a percentage to PCS PreK-8.
- You may designate your SCRIP money from the retailer to a specific student or the school as a whole.
- SCRIP orders are received and filled weekly at the school.
- Please call the school office for more information.
"Box Tops" for Education
- Box Tops for Education is an easy way to help PCS PreK-8 get free educational merchandise, including computers, sports equipment and musical instruments.
- So next time you shop and buy products with box tops, remove them, and send them into the school office.